A social media connection is not a relationship. It’s the first step to forming a relationship. Follow-up is critical for financial professionals to stay top-of-mind with prospects. Here’s how to follow-up strategically with social media connections.
Archive | Social Media Best PracticesRSS feed for this section
Did you catch this NY Times article on “Technology’s Impact on the Value of Financial Advice”? The article discusses the increasing role of technology in an advisor’s practice, and whether or not it benefits the client as well as the advisor. Additionally there is some commentary about the use of social media in advisory practices. […]
- Establishing Online Authority with Google+
- 7 Reasons Why Financial Advisors Should Use WordPress
- Where Are the Financial Advisor Thought Leaders?
- Will Financial Advisors Get to Be Socially Authentic?
- How to Build an Awesome Twitter Profile
- How to Use Storytelling as a Marketing Strategy
- Thought Leadership Content Marketing in Social Media Times
- 5 Steps to a Smarter LinkedIn Network
- WA 21: A Conversation with Jay Palter on All Things Digital Marketing (for Professionals)
- WA 20: How Ted Jenkin Attracts New Clients to His Gen XY Financial Firm
- WA19: A Conversation With Carl Richards, Founder of Behavior Gap
- WA 18: DIY Video Tips and Tools With Caleb Wojcik
- WA 17: BrightScope is Bringing Greater Transparency to Investors
- WA 16: 7 Tips to Power Up Your LinkedIn Profile for Influence
About Wired Advisor
Stephanie Sammons is the founder and CEO of Wired Advisor. We help entrepreneurial financial advisors and firms build a more powerful digital presence.